Subject: First meeting agenda (today at 8:00 PST, 11:00 EST)

The attached agenda has two additional items. I have sent this agenda
only in 3 formats.  We will need to adopt a format for future documents.

Look forward to talking to all of you in a few minutes.

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html
***********

AgendaFirstMeeting.doc

OASIS SOA RM TC

Tabled agenda for first official meeting

March 22, 2005:  8:00 AM PST.

Dial in :

MeetingPlace Phone Numbers:
International: +1-408-536-9900
Meeting ID: 7263329

Length – 1:30 hours

Agenda

OASIS Process dictates we have to do the following:

1.	Role call
2.	Note taker appointed for this meeting
3.	Agenda bashing
4.	Appointment of Chair – VOTE
5.	Call for editors for spec
6.	Vote (if required) for editors
7.	Welcome to OASIS – Jamie to give 15 minute schtick. (not confirmed yet).
8.	Review Charter
9.	Motions of procedure
10.	Details of next meeting. Face to Face?
11.	Calls for contributions (position papers, thoughts).
12.	Scope of Architecture (discussion).
13.	Work plan – suggestions.

Important: In OASIS has rules regarding your participation and future voting rights.  If you intend to become a member of this TC, it is important that you attend this first meeting.  You will automatically be granted full membership status with Voting rights by being present virtually.

AgendaFirstMeeting.pdf