Subject: Re: [soa-rm] work product review

Mary
  Some responses inline...

On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Mary McRae wrote:

> The following issues have been idientified in the submitted work
> products and must be corrected before they can be uploaded to docs.oasis-open.org
>  and submitted for public review:
>
> In general, there are numerous change marks and comments
> incorporated into the document that should be resolved before
> submitting for Public Review. Also, the file names should correspond
> to those used in the URIs on the cover page.

File names are not something that we control! The file name is the one
picked by OASIS once a document goes for public review.
I do not understand the comment about change marks. As far as I can
see, there are no change marks in the PDF (authoritative) version.

> 1. Specification Title: Please move Version 1.0 inline as part of
> specification title
>
> 2. Committee Draft: Please add identifier (01, 02, etc.)

Not sure what you mean by this.

> 3. Specification URIs:
> a. please add doc files to list
Can do, but we do not regard the doc file as authoritative. (Unless
OASIS policy has changed on this, we get to decide which version of
the document is authoritative)

> b. please fix hypertext links
Not sure what you refer to here.

> c. Latest Approved Version is no longer part of the template. Please
> remove.

Will do

> 4. Technical Committee: Include hypertext link in Technical
> Committee section to point to TC homepage
>    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm

Will do

> 5. Related Work: Include hypertext link to OASIS Reference Model for
> Service Oriented Architecture

> 6. Status: Include hypertext link to point to TC homepage and to IPR
> page
>
> 7. Notices: Update copyright to 2009
Will do

> 8. Normative References:
> All references to OASIS work must use the citation format shown in
> the templates.
>    References to OASIS standards are incorrect. Should be:
>    [SOA-RM] OASIS Standard, "Reference Model for Serivce Oriented
> Architecture 1.0," 12 October 2006
>    http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/v1.0/soa-rm.doc
>
> 9. Non-Normative References:
> Please include hypertext link to SOA-NAV white paper.

Will do

Frank