Subject: Re: [soa-rm] work product review

Hi Frank,

Mary

On Nov 4, 2009, at 1:29 AM, Francis McCabe wrote:

> Mary
> Some responses inline...
>
> On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Mary McRae wrote:
>
>> The following issues have been idientified in the submitted work
>> products and must be corrected before they can be uploaded to docs.oasis-open.org
>>  and submitted for public review:
>>
>> In general, there are numerous change marks and comments
>> incorporated into the document that should be resolved before
>> submitting for Public Review. Also, the file names should
>> correspond to those used in the URIs on the cover page.
>
> File names are not something that we control! The file name is the
> one picked by OASIS once a document goes for public review.

The names of the files that were submitted were something like
09-10-00014.000.docx, 09-10-00015.000.pdf. These are not the names
referenced in the URIs. The file names must match.

> I do not understand the comment about change marks. As far as I can
> see, there are no change marks in the PDF (authoritative) version.
All specifications must be submitted in 3 formats which should look
identical - editable source (in this case, Word), PDF, and HTML. One
of those is identified as authoritative on the cover of the spec
following the URI.

>> 1. Specification Title: Please move Version 1.0 inline as part of
>> specification title
>>
>> 2. Committee Draft: Please add identifier (01, 02, etc.)
>
> Not sure what you mean by this.

Each consecutive Committee Draft must be identified as such: Committee
Draft 01, Committee Draft 02, etc.

>> 3. Specification URIs:
>> a. please add doc files to list
> Can do, but we do not regard the doc file as authoritative. (Unless
> OASIS policy has changed on this, we get to decide which version of
> the document is authoritative)
Yes; the TC decides which of the three formats is authoritative, but
all three must be uploaded and noted on the spec cover page

>> b. please fix hypertext links
> Not sure what you refer to here.
The hypertext links behind the actual URIs must be correct and
correspond to the actual location specified