tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] nomination for chair

Concur.

- serm

From: Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM [mailto:Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:50 PM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org

I second the nomination of Jacques, and accept the nomination of myself as co-chair...

I accept the

Durand, Jacques R. wrote:

Breaking the silence following the nominations call, I am applying for chair of the TC.

As mentioned before, I am also willing to share the chair position with a co-chair. One reason for 2 co-chairs is:

- although this is not a big tech committee (so far), we have an ambitious tentative schedule - completing an initial version of the guide by end 2007 -, going over summer time where some of us may not be available for some weeks now and then. Two chairs makes it easier to maintain some meetings continuity in case one is not available.

So  given that Sun is lining up an impressive membership, I am nominating Patrick Curran as co-chair...

Regards,

Jacques