tag message

Subject: Groups - Inaugural TC Call modified

IMPORTANT NOTES:
(A) if you are calling international and from your home, if want me to call
you instead so that you do not pay for the communication let me know, my
bridge has this feature.
(B)- we will use at least for now, the Web chat:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/tag
- click on the button "settings"  and enter your name (then OK)
- that will allow us at the very minimum, to control the speaking queue: if
you want to queue-up to talk, please click on the hand icon.

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

Inaugural TC Call has been modified by Mr Jacques Durand

Date:  Thursday, 03 May 2007
Time:  10:00am - 11:30am ET

Event Description:
Inaugural call for TAG TC.
Host: Fujitsu
US toll free: 866-760-1934
intl: 1-517-233-9562
participant: 2426197
Time: Thursday (US time) May 3, at: 2pm GMT (5pm StPetersb, 11pm Beijing, midnight Seoul, 7am California, 10am EastCoast, 2pm UK)

Agenda:
Style: Conference call
Duration: 90mn max
Agenda: only administrative matters:
1- presentations
2- chair election (required),
3- possibly other nominations/elections,
4- discuss how to resolve the headache of meeting scheduling (frequency, time..),
5- discuss overall deliverables and schedule,
6- next f-2-f preferences (time? place?), and conference calls frequency.
7- other details of TC organization and woorking style:
. maintaining balance in voting (e.g. when a company is over-represented)
. driven by issues list? requirement document?
. Use of a Web-based instant messaging?
. Liaisons with other orgs?

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=14901

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070430T000000Z
DTSTART:20070503T140000Z
DTEND:20070503T153000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Inaugural TC Call
  \nintl: 1-517-233-9562 \nparticipant: 2426197 \nTime: Thursday (US
  time) May 3\, at: 2pm GMT (5pm StPetersb\, 11pm Beijing\, midnight
  Seoul\, 7am California\, 10am EastCoast\, 2pm UK)\n\nGroup: OASIS Test
  Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC\nCreator: Mary McRae
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=14901
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=14901
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR