tag message

Subject: Conf call schedule B cancelled --> new time?

Sorry I had to cancel Call B yesterday night.

It appears that Wed 9pmPT is not a good time for me.
Since this call is mostly intended to accommodate Asia members, could we
move it up to 6pm PT, any day?
(could be Wednesday)

I am ready to reschedule this call today Thursday 6pmPT or 7pmPT time,
if folks from K-TAG forum are OK...

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: jdurand@us.fujitsu.com [mailto:jdurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:32 AM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tag] Groups - Conf call schedule B added

Meeting Session B completing teh virtual meeting started last week
(session A).

 -- Mr Jacques Durand

Conf call schedule B has been added by Mr Jacques Durand

Date:  Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Time:  09:00pm - 10:00pm PT

Event Description:
Host: Fujitsu
US Toll Free: 877-995-3314
US Toll/International: 210-339-1806
Guest Passcode: 9589308

Agenda:
1. Administration:
- F2F minutes approval.
- future meetings & F2F, plans for wrapping-up.
- markup: some in appendix?
2. Review of Action Items from F2F.
- multiple specs (3.6)(Kevin)
- AI #8 (Jacques)
3. Latest draft (0.991)
- word from Editor
- suggestion to split-up the prerequisite section (see email 8/24) 4.
Other.
- mark-up status.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=1936
3

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.