tag message

Subject: My AI - comments on splitting/repositioning of 'Prerequisites' content

I've added my comments on splitting/repositioning of 'Prerequisites' content:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionGuidelines?action=diff&rev2=212&rev1=211

I'm happy with the split and position of the content. I have
reservations about combining
TA examples for spec req 100 example as it goes against our
illustration of granularity.
If this is the only way to keep the text clear though I'd accept it,
provided we make a
comment to explain this (such as 'for clarity and simplicity we will
revert to handling the
example specification requirement 100 with a single test assertion
example ...').

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner