tag message

Subject: detail for agenda item #2 discussion

About  agenda item #2. (Next improvements on CD (0.995))

Reminder of some of the most pressing updates we may want to fix before handing the draft to tech writer:

1discuss proposed figures/diagrams (Stephen/Kevin/Jacques): see attached the latest on these, see emails from Kevin (10/29) and Stephen (10/31)

2- what to do with glossary / section 2.1 overlap ? In particular for "Prescription Level" see a proposal for 2.1 in wiki. Mostly, as we discussed earlier I believe, 2.1 could have "intuitive" definitions while glossary defs can be more detailed / technical.

Other remaining content issues:

- Appendix C prior art: needs work.
- normative statements (Normative Source) for examples in 3.7.2
- Need review if Appendix D "dummy spec" use case.
- more generally: overall review and polishing: the guideline still rough at places for lay reader...

Jacques

overallworkflow.gif

TAG-figure-2.png

TAG-figure-1.png