tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Simple worklow diagrams and text (Sun's process)

Kevin:

That "specification analysis workflow" could be a good illustration of
how TAs can be used.
People on the call today were in favor of trying to see how that could
fit in an Appendix.

Would it be possible for you to summarize whats in your word doc into
something easier to understand for a lay reader, i.e. maybe not as
detailed as what you have today.
Also, explain whats the role of this "mark-up" box or additional
metadata.
(so maybe the "overallworkflow.gif" image would be useful here.)
Maybe the "revision workflow" is unnecessary, the original one may be
sufficient.

So overall, the ideal size of this appendix is at most 1.5 pages if 2
figures.

Thx,
Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin.T.Looney@Sun.COM [mailto:Kevin.T.Looney@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:43 PM
To: stephen.green@documentengineeringservices.com; TAG TC

Hi Everyone,

     I dug these diagrams / descriptions up, and hacked them a bit to
look more like how we describe things in TAG.

    These descriptions are wordy - but I expect that we can distill them
down a bit more.

    One thing to note, as well as process workflow, this description
also describes some 'roles' (eg Specification Lead, Test Lead) as well
as other 'nouns' in the process that aren't directly related to TAG (eg.
Test Binding Lists, Coverage Reports, Colored Specifications).

Hope this helps,  regards,
Kevin L