tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - Test Assertions Guidelines draft 1.0.1 (Editable Source) (TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-1-0-1.odt) uploaded

Greetings Mary

I have had an action item in Test Assertions TC to give you some advanced
notice that we hope to soon be voting on our Guidelines document for it to
proceed to CD/public review. (Hopefully voting a couple of weeks from now.)

I hope the draft (not yet committee draft) is satisfactory. I have used the OTT
OASIS template. I do hope it might be that you would be able to process the
ODF document to create the PDF and HTML versions once we have a CD
and a vote to proceed with public review. I would welcome some details on
how best to proceed through the coming steps of editing - whether to create
a committee draft first and submit it to you for permanent posting to the 'docs'
page and whether I will need to also create a public review draft or whether
that is something you would normally do (with addition of the URLs, etc).

Many thanks

Best

Stephen Green
Editor OASIS TAG TC Test Assertions Guidelines