tag message

Subject: Do we want a UML class diagram for the latest markup?

Is it worth us maintaining a UML class diagram for ongoing
drafts of the markup? Maybe we only needed this in the earlier
design phase. No problem doing this once but having to redo
it each time might be a little onerous. Would we want to include
such a diagram (non-normatively) in the spec? If so maybe
we should do it as we go to public review. Does it add anything?
Maybe it helps people see the structure clealy, more so than
---
Stephen D Green