tag message

Subject: Do 'reserved word' tags for Version Control (versionAdd. versionDrop, etc) warrant special constructs?

Related to building prescriptionLevel code values
into the Test Assertion Markup Language schema
is the issue of whether we want to build special
tags into the markup for the test assertion version
control (versionAdd tag, versionDrop tag, etc). Is
this something for which we want to provide special
prenamed tags? Or should we provide something
like a genericode list of built-in, reserved word tag
names? Is this a solution for property tags too:
could we provide 'property' as a reserved, special
TAML-defined name for tags defining properties for
property TAs? We could provide, either as part of
spec and/or a genericode list, a set of reserved
names for tags and maybe use the same technique
to predefine built-in values for the prescriptionLevel
code attribute. Is this strong enough or would
implementers overlook and just implement the
schema perhaps? Is there a way to mitigate that
risk?
---
Stephen D Green