tag message

Subject: Values for 'lg' (expression language) attribute?

Again a question about the markup: How will values for the 'lg'
attribute (declares the language of a TA part's expression, e.g.
'XPath2', 'en', 'en-us') be enumerated? Is this solely in the hands
of profile spec architects? Implementers? Does each usage
scenario of the test assertion markup need a conformance
profile whic defines such details? Can/should we provide some
'built-in' values? What likely values can we specify? Standard
language codes plus others like XPath1, XPaths2? Are there
any more suited to any schemes beyond prose but not for XML
like maybe OCL or the like? Could codes for these be specified
or suggested? Should we add a codelist scheme identifier too
to allow known codelists to be used (like other language codes)?
---
Stephen D Green