tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Reservations about basing 'testAssertion' and 'shared' on common type

We could have two sets of shared elements which could each be a subsection
of the TA Set header: one set called 'overrides' and the other called
'composites'
It might be different parts which are included in these containers, e.g.

<testAssertionSet>
 <header>
   <variable...
   <tag...
   <overrides>
     <target>...</target>
     <predicate>...</predicate>
   </overrides>
   <composites>
      <prerequisite>...</prereqisite>
   </composites>
 <header>

</testAssertionSet>

It might be feasile for some TA parts to appear in both 'overrides'
and 'composites'.

---
Stephen D Green