tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Reservations about basing 'testAssertion' and 'shared' on common type

Maybe variables would be more appropriate in
the 'overrides' container because it is clear that
it can only have one value within the set. But
maybe there is a case for also declaring variables,
etc, such that they are overridden by the lowest
level value - for the sake of this example called
'overriden'

e.g.

 <testAssertionSet>
  <header>