tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - conference call added

TAG TC

As I've mentioned to Jacques, I may have to hand over
the editing work shortly because I'll be starting a 'day
job' at the start of next month which will change my IPR
status. I do apologise that this is such short notice.
Of course it might be that drafts I hope I can send out
after the meeting today will be quite suitable with not much
further editing required and that handing over will not harm
the quality and continuity of this work at all.

Again, I really do apologise that this is happening so
suddenly - it has been quite unexpected.
---
Stephen D Green