tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] FW: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approval of TA Model + TA markup + Guidelines"

Hello everyone,

  Please note that the OASIS TC Process cannot be ignored on this (or any) issue. Any member who has attended two meetings in a row must be identified as a voting member on the roster. Conversely, any member who has missed two meetings in a row must be changed to member status. There are no tacit agreements. The policy was revised last September to support persistent non-voting status. Any member who does not wish to gain voting rights must notify the TC list and the chair of their request.

  The current ballot should be declared invalid, the roster corrected and sufficient time allowed for any members wishing to request persistent non-voting status to do so. Once the roster is correct, the ballot should be re-issued.

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.