tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Status of documents modified - Committee Draft

First, congratulations.  I think this is a big milestone for the TAG and for
your tremendous efforts.

I think we've dropped a stitch though.  The [tag] groups notices that just
came out point to early-February versions and they don't have the Committee
Draft titles that are required.  I see that the "State" has changed but the
document hasn't.  I think you are supposed to post new versions with the
correct titles and cover information and have them be the Committee Drafts.
Those are the ones that you then tell Mary are available for Public Review.

I suggest that we fixup the titles a little.  If we are going to use Part
designations, then these are all parts of the same version (think about it)
although they can be taken through editions separately.  In that case I
would simplify the titles this way:

Test Assertions V1.0 Guidelines

Committee Draft nn [Public Review]

(I don't recall what the pervious Committee Draft number was or whether you
want to designate it as a Public Review Draft this way as some TCs do.  I
don't know what to do about the nn being different here, since it matters
depending on how these documents are put in the official folders on the
OASIS site.  Mary will know if there is any difficulty],

Also,

Test Assertions V1.0 Part 1 - Model

Committee Draft 01 [Public Review]

and

Test Assertions V1.0 Part 2 - Markup Language (TAML 1.0)

Committee Draft 01 [Public Review]

For TAML there are two accompanying files and they are specific to this CD:

  The Namespace Document file (which points to TAML 1.0 CD01 as its
authority)

  The XML Schema which must identify itself as being part of CD01 in the
comment header at the beginning.  I would use

  <!--
        OASIS Test Assertions v1.0 Part 2 - Markup Language (TAML 1.0)
        Committee Draft 1, 12 February 2010
        XML Schema

        Copyright ...
   -->