tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Status of documents modified - Committee Draft

Yes, but I think usually OASIS staff (e.g. Mary) would
make these changes before placing the actual CD at
the docs.oasis-open.org/tag location (as too the PRD).

I guess we now inform Mary and watch for progress to
uploading of CD and PRD at docs.oasis-open.org then
public review itself.

Best regards

Steve