tag message

Subject: MIME type for TAML?

It looks to me like we should be defining a MIME
type for Test Assertion Markup Language, TAML.
It can be executed (when bound to XPath, say)
and used for validation (e.g. to list XPaths for a
subset as a set of test assertions for an instance).
Alternatively it could be deferred to an XPath
profile for TAML.

(This sort of thing came up today on XML-Dev
regarding a W3C Note regarding associating
various kinds of 'model' - e.g. subset model and/or
schema - with an instance
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/201002/threads.html#00039
using processing instructions and it could be that
a set of TAs could be so associated with an instance
but it seems to need a MIME type for the type of
'model' - here for the TAML XML TA Set.)

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green