tag message

Subject: TAG TC 2011-04-19 Meeting Minutes

Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC Teleconference Meeting

Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 2pm (PDT), 21:00 UTC.

Logistics

---------

Tuesday 2pm (PDT), 21:00Z, 19 April 2011.

Host confcall: Fujitsu  US Toll Free: 877-995-3314 US Toll/International: 210-339-1806

Passcode: 9589308

Attendance and Quorum

---------------------

4/5 Voting Members attending satisfied the 3/5 quorum requirement

MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE

* Jaques Durand, Chair (Fujitsu)

* Dennis E. Hamilton (Individual)

* Kevin Looney (Oracle)

* Paul Rank (Oracle)

[*: Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (4)

  +: Becomes Voting Member at conclusion of meeting (0)

  =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of the meeting (0)]

MEMBERS ABSENT

   Dale Moberg (Axway Software)

   Hyunbo Cho (Individual)

   Youngkon Lee (Individual)

   Kyoung_Rog Yi (National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Korea)

* Frederick Boland (NIST)

= Patrick Curran (Oracle)

   Dmitry Kostovarov, (Oracle)

   Victor Rudometov, (Oracle)

[*: Voting member at start and conclusion of the meeting (2)

  -: Becomes non-Voting member at conclusion of the meeting (0)

  =: Persistent non-Voting Member at start and conclusion of meeting (1)]

1. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS

    1.1 APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES

The 2011-03-29 Minutes remain to be approved,

< http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201104/msg00002.html>.

The 2011-04-12 Meeting had no quorum and there are only notes on attendance, without need for any approval.

    1.2 APPROVAL OF AGENDA

The agenda was followed:

< http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/201104/msg00006.html>

    [Note: If the TAG list does not appear to render properly, change your browser settings to view the pages as Unicode (UTF-8).]

2. REVIEW OF COMMITTEE SPECIFICATION CANDIDATES

    2.1 TA MODEL

Latest draft (March 30):

< http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=41701>.

   There is still some commentary on the non-DIFF PDF document from Kevin.

   We agreed to schedule a call on this for next week (April 26) and split the work somehow.

   There is fixing up of Section 2 (which is descriptive but has no conformance provisions) and its title.  We'll make a WD before approving it as a CSD.  The TA Set is entirely removed.

    2.2 TA MARKUP

Latest draft (April 04), including TA set latest update:

< http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=41789>.

   We discussed the clean-up of the 2.4.1 taml:testAssertionSet

3. REVIEW OF TA GUIDELINES AS COMMITTEE NOTE (CSD) CANDIDATE

Latest draft (April 04) to aling with the latest TAML:

< http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=41787 >.

4. ROADMAP AND TIMELINES

   Jacques does not want to rush anything out.  We will schedule calls every week until we are comfortable that we've reviewed each document from start to end by at least two of us.  Then we can pass on their being CSD and CND drafts for a new Public Review.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton