tax message

Subject: Tax XML FAQ

Hello,

attached is a rough draft of the possible questions that Tax XML technical
committee may offer to the interested individuals and organizations about
its work, scope and progress. This list and especially answers require a
lot of work, so please provide your comments and modifications to me by end
of the day Friday, August 29, your local time. I would be glad to compile
the information and forward it to OASIS on behalf of the Tax XML.

Best regards,

Michael Roytman

(See attached file: Tax XML FAQ.doc)

Tax XML FAQ.doc