tgf message

Subject: TGF TC Editorial discussion meeting - preparatory documents

Hi,

Attached you will find two documents for our meeting at 09.30 Pacific / 16.30 GMT / 17.30 CET / 05.30 NZ

-          A complete and updated “Issues from Public Reviews” spreadsheet, extracted from the TC master issues list and with some columns removed to ease reading

-          A short note categorising the issues into four areas:

o   No-brainers; Typos, editorial and other minor stuff, I am proposing that we do not take time on these and ask that you take it on trust – that the editors and proposers have agreed what is needed and doesn’t warrant further attention;

o   Non-contentious: worth flagging up but where there seems to be a consensus or agreement at least with editors and proposers;

o   For discussion: I have “headlined” the main issues we need to discuss. Once those main issues are resolved, all related issues will be disposed of in line with that policy;

o   Non actionable – issues with comments only and no change request

I hope this helps move things along more easily at the meeting – talk later!

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: