tgf message

Subject: Re: !....Successful Cases (TGF)..!

Hello Jaime

I am very pleased that you have found our Framework interesting and I hope it will help you in your studies.

In respect of successful cases, we do know of several national and regional governments around the world that have or are implementing a TGF style service delivery programme. I would point you to the following who are well advanced with their programmes; the New South Wales and Queensland governments in Australia, the UK government and the New Zealand government, and many others are at the early planning stages.  You will appreciate that this is a new approach to service delivery by governments and it takes time to a make the necessary political, legal and business changes required before new delivery platforms emerge.

We do not have any relationship with the distributed cognition concept.

I'm copying in colleagues on my committee who may be able to provide additional information but please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

Regards
John

From: Jaime Meza <jaime.meza@estudiant.upc.edu>
To: johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sunday, 23 February 2014, 15:30
Subject: !....Successful Cases (TGF)..!

John A Borras:
Present:

Dear John, I’m  very glad writing you; I’m Phd candidate of Engineering Project and System by Polythecnic University of Catalonia, and, I’m developing my research about e-gov and collective intelligence.

I’ve readed your paper about “The Transformational Government Framework”, and I think that is very interesting, but I have some question about it, and I’d like that you could clear me:

1.)          Could you tell me about the successful cases?
2.)          Do you have any relationship with the concept distribuited cognition?

Best Regards,

FirmaUpc