tgf message

Subject: Tabulation of comments received on TGFv2 CSD following public review

I have uploaded to the OASIS document repository a table with the initial tabulation of 51 comments received at the end of the 30-day public review of TGF v2 CSD Draft 03.

I have also indicated my preliminary responses as an editor – these are only indicative at this stage and will need to be discussed, modified, or agreed by the TC. I believe there are only half a dozen or so issues to consider as a TC.

The document is available at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/52316

Best regards,

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CE0F64.C0141190

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

CIPP/IT

”Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform”

200 S Barrington Ave., #49719

Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

www.PeterFBrown.com