Subject: Re: [tm-pubsubj] attendance in TC meetings

Dear All (and Bernard, especially),

I want to offer my sincere apologies for having abandoned you during the
first two con-calls. I was called to an important meeting at short notice
just before the first one, and my laptop was stolen (along with my
calender, mobile phone, and the rest of my life :-) two days before the
second one.

I remain committed to participating in the work of this committee and look
forward to attending the meeting on December 14. In the meantime I will try
and reconstruct everything I have missed and get up to speed in time for
Orlando.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Peter a speedy recovery.
Keep your spirits up, Peter! We all look forward to having you back as soon
as you feel up to it.

Regards,

Steve

At 16:39 21/11/01 +0100, Bernard Vatant wrote:
>There are presently 11 registered members in this TC.
>I regret to point out that the attendance to the first two co-call
>meetings has been dangerously low, respectively :
>
>October 30:     6 people
>November 20:    4 people

Steve Pepper, Chief Executive Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)
Ontopia AS, Waldemar Thranes gt. 98, N-0175 Oslo, Norway.
http://www.ontopia.net/ phone: +47-23233080 GSM: +47-90827246