Subject: RE: [tm-pubsubj] RESCHEDULE NEXT MEETING!

Hi,

Steve Pepper [mailto:pepper@ontopia.net] wrote:

> I cannot attend the next meeting after all, and it is also very
> inconvenient for Lars Marius. (Friday 11pm is *not* a good choice
> in general.)
>
> You can go ahead without us, or else we have to reschedule.
>
> Sorry to mess up something already very messy, but I don't
> have any choice.
>
> I would like to propose the following:
>
> (1) We reschedule to the time proposed by Mary, Wed March 5th
>      13:30 UTC, 22:30 JST, 14:30 PM CET, 05:30 PST (Seattle).

I am not available at that time (already scheduled customer meeting).

=> Bernard: I have not received a warning because I missed the last
two (IRC) TC meetings. Am I in danger to be come a non-member?

> <snip>
>
> (4) In general, we to hold meetings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays
>      and Thursdays (preferably Wednesdays) at the times given
>      above.

I will be in real project stress the next 2-3 months with lots
of meetings etc. So I would prefer to have the IRC meetings
in the evening.

--Holger