Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] RESEND: Berlin meeting - May 26-28

Regretfully, I'm unable to attend. The wedding of a close family friend is
taking place on the Saturday in the UK, and I *must* attend ...

OTOH, I will be in Berlin for the XML Europe Conference, and so will be able
to attend formal or informal disucssions with TopicMaps.Org members during
the days of the conference

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Freese [mailto:eric@isogen.com]
Sent: 27 April 2001 15:13
To: 'XTM Working Group (E-mail)'
Subject: [xtm-wg] RESEND: Berlin meeting - May 26-28

I want to get an idea of who is planning to attend the XTM meeting that is
currently scheduled for May 26-28 in Berlin.  In Austin we chartered two
subgroups which will allow work to be done even if a quorum of participating
members cannot be achieved.

So far I have received the following responses:

YES: Eric, Steve P.
NO:  Murray, Jack, Andrius, Patrick

Also if there are agenda items to be discussed, please let me know.  Things
I have on the list include:

- future of TopicMaps.Org (new host?, new organization?)
- processing model
- templates
- TMQL?

Please respond to this request ASAP.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com