ubl-clsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] UBL_ Amount. Type

David,

Thanks for the analysis. As you can see there is an advantage in separating the simpleType that contains the enumerated values from the complexType that adds the supplemental components. This is why the CLSC model does it this way.

The separation into simple and complex types allows the enumerated values to be declared once in one place and to have them used in attributes or elements as needed.

Marty