Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Example instances of Country Code & Currency elements and UBL Status

At 00:41 21.07.2003 -0700, Tony Opatha wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the UN ECE defined schema definitions of Currency Code and
Country Code with UBL 0.7 Re-useable Aggregate Cmponents.
http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/repository/codelists/xml/CountryCode.xsd
http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/repository/codelists/xml/CurrencyCode.xsd

Hi,
if you need to go to the official source for both these codes, hook to:
country: http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/index.html
currency: http://www.bsi-global.com/Technical%2BInformation/Publications/_Publications/tig90.xalter

you may also consider recognising the language code at:
http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/langhome.html

all the best, François
===
ISO  François Vuilleumier, ISO/TC154 chair + ISO7372MA secretary
TC   open trade data interchange is our aim
154  http://www.iso.org/tc154 => user: tc154 + PW: opendi
===