Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Example instances of Country Code & Currency elements and UBL Status

Thanks for pointing out where the official codelists for country, currency, language
are maintained.

However, my original question has not been answered.

How will the UNECE specified XSD schema definitions for Country, Currency Code available at:

http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/repository/codelists/xml/CountryCode.xsd

http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/repository/codelists/xml/CurrencyCode.xsd

could be used in conjunction with UBL 0.7 Re-useable Aggregate Components:

<xsd:element name="Country" type="CountryType"/>
<xsd:element name="Currency" type="CurrencyCode"/>

I believe UNECE has followed the UBL codelist creation guidelines, but are there
any guidelines to use outsource codelist in conjuntion with UBL aggregate
components (i.e., BIEs)?

In particular, if UBL is going to outsource such codelist schema specifications,
can someone provide an example of how the UNECE codelist could be
instantiated using 0.7 Re-useable aggregate components?

Any guidelines?

Thank you very much.