Subject: [ubl-csc] (3) Review packaging

In the message just sent I said:

| If we want a single review cycle -- which frankly is the only
| alternative that strikes me as sane given the resources we have
| available to manage the review -- then it seems to me logistically
| advisable to provide all the pieces in one downloadable zip file.

This was probably a bit strong.  I guess there's nothing that
would prevent us from putting the two pieces on separate review
schedules.  This strikes me as more confusing than it has to be
for the reviewers, but if this is what fits the NDR schedule, then
I think we should simply point to the NDR document (with or
without the supporting pieces?) from the Part 2 review package.

I need to know from the NDR folks ASAP whether we're talking about
one review or two so that I know how to think about this.

P.S. I've been assuming that Lisa and Mavis were added to the
ubl-csc list after our restructuring of the NDR SC... Since Mark
is chair of the CSC, this is not something I can do.

Jon