ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] feedback request on UBL with Adobe PDF example form

I placed the UBL PDF form made by Peter of my website. Please feel free
to download it and comment back to Peter.   The links are

PDF UBL Form:
http://www.nickull.net/work/Despatch-Advice-w-Button.pdf

Example instance from Form:
http://www.nickull.net/work/Despatch-Advice-w-Button_data.xml

You can also reach both from the main page via links on the lower left:
http://www.nickull.net