ubl-dev message

Subject: Mapping question - Unit price

Hi guys,

I have a mapping question from one of the developers in my team who is
attempting to map from a 'home grown' format into UBL

She has struck upon this problem which is, where can we put the following
information in UBL Order?

The incoming format's purchase order Line Item has:
* Unit Price
* Price Type Code, which can be in the following
	CAT		Catalog
	CP		Current Price - subject to change
	CON		Contract
	CUP		Confirmed Unit Price
	DR		Dealer Price
	GRP		Gross Unit Price
	NTP		Net Unit Price
	QTE		Quoted Price
	RTP		Retail Price
	TB		To Be Negotiated
	WH		Wholesale
* Price Unit

Where should I put these information into the UBL Order under OrderLine
segment, particular so that I could distinguish between a Catalog or
Contract (etc..) Price Type Code?