ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Mapping question - Unit price

Assuming I understand their meaning from the name of these things, I
would say that Unit Price is BasePrice/PriceAmount and Price Unit is
BasePrice/BaseQuantity

We are proposing adding PriceType (a Text element) to BasePrice for UBL
2.0 to describe what you have in Price Type Code.  So you may wish to
extend the UBL 1.0 BasePrice to have this new element.  Otherwise i
suspect you would have to resort to using something like the LineItem/Note.

Perhaps others may have more practical suggestions...