ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] XML Name and Address Structure [NAD]

Hi Stephen

Does this relate to the Address core component? Surely that
is unitary/singular.
ie. UN00000010 in http://www.unece.org/cefact/codesfortrade/unccl/CCL06A.xls

Just as there can be many CCTS-compliant Address schemas based
on this core component so there can be many subsets based on
a single Address Schema. So then the AS 459 Address and Complex
schemas/classes could both be made separate subsets of a single
Address schema/class and that could in turn be 'based' on the
UN/CEFACT Address core component UN00000010, couldn't it? And
there is then the methodology too for extending the UN00000010
Address core component or maturing it further as required.

Or am I missing the point?

All the best

Stephen Green