ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Modeling multiple possible invoice totals based onpayment means

Quoting Andrew Chilcott <andrew.chilcott@stpsolutions.com>:

> Invoiceless trading does work exceptionally well, but in very restricted
> circumstances. The best example ....

I accept what you're saying in that respect..

I only get hot under the collar when some Government official comes up
with this bright idea on how they can limit the right of appeal to the
ordinary person.

Some of my friends joke that their tax bills at the end of the year
from the tax office match exactly the amount of cash left in their
accounts. So it's as if somebody goes click...click... "computer says
you have $x in your bank account, actually your tax bill for today is
$x. How will you be paying for that today?".

They say that their "invoice totals are based on payment means". Ok so
it works. Nobody can argue that they can't pay because they've already
looked in your bank account.

But it's old highway robbery kept alive in my books. "How much you
got? stand and deliver..". Serves me right for living in an ex-convict
country. The convicts never left, they just got government jobs...