ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Technical descriptions, samples or examples

Thanks for all the pointers, it will get me going again. As for the
cXML-equivalent you can find it here:
http://xml.cxml.org/current/cXMLUsersGuide.pdf
I had hoped there would be something similar about UBL for free on the
internet, because even though I can dive into the xsd's it will be a lot of
work only to find out if we can use it or not.

UBL Swinger seems to give a very good start in understanding how the
xml-documents are build up but also what they mean. But if anybody has a
reference to a 'UBL User Guide' I'd be grateful.

thanks for the help,

Sjoerd van Egmond

btw: I'm sorry for not adding [ubl-dev] up front, thought it would be added
by the server of the mailing-list.