ubl-dev message

Subject: Next UN/CEFACT ATG/ATG2 F2F meeting

Dear Standards Development Organization Representatives/Members,

The UN/CEFACT ATG will be holding its next F2F meeting in Røros, Norway the week of June 16.

During the meeting, we fully expect to finalize ODP5 versions of the CCTS 3.0 Data Type Catalogue and Naming and Design Rules Specification. Key issues that will be addressed include floating primitives for Data Types, Namespaces, Modularity, Versioning, use of code lists to name a few.

As always, participation from other groups - particularly external standards organizations and members of the UN/CEFACT TBG are of particular interest to us as we build standards that are intended to be interoperable across a broad spectrum of B2B standards organizations.  For individuals outside of Europe, there is a wonderful opportunity to back-to-back this meeting with the UN/CEFACT TMG meeting the following week in Berlin.  At that meeting we intend to review CCTS V3.0 comments received during implementation verification which started in February, and we intend to make significant progress on the context methodology specification through review of use cases and developing the next iteration of the working draft specification.

Please share this with folks in your groups who might be interested in participating in the UN/CEFACT ATG F2F in June. The point of contact for the meeting is Jostein Frømyr: Jostein.Frømyr@edisys.no.

Kind Regards,

Mark Crawford
SAP Standards Architect
Global Ecosystem and Partner Group
Office: 703 670-0920
Mobile: 703 485-5232
Chair, UN/CEFACT Applied Technologies Group

-----Original Message-----
From: UN/CEFACT Applied Technologies Group [mailto:UNCEFACT-ATG@LISTS.UNECE.ORG] On Behalf Of Jostein Frømyr
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 8:57 AM
To: UNCEFACT-ATG@LISTS.UNECE.ORG
Subject: [UNCEFACT-ATG - 1039] Next ATG/ATG2 F2F meeting

Dear all,

As announced at the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in Mexico City ATG/ATG2 will have its next meeting at Røros, Norway during June 16-20.

Attached you will find a document providing some details about Røros, how to get there, the meeting venue and a tentative agenda for the meeting.

Please note that I have had to make a block reservation for 10 participants in the name of EdiSys Consulting AS. Confirmations need to be done through me. Please confirm your participation as early as possible.

Med vennlig hilsen/Best regards

Jostein Frømyr
Daglig Leder / General Manager
Mobil (+47) 924 20 526