ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Basic Invoice Exploration

Many thanks Ken

Though not very active in UBL TC (I can't get to TC meetings) I hope being
a TC member is enough for me to be able to update the wiki for this
particular section. I realise of course that the other sections are mainly for
those involved in the respective TC (TC-meeting-oriented) tasks.
Stephen D Green