ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Re: [ubl-dev] Basic Invoice Exploration

At 2009-06-23 13:56 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
>Many thanks Ken
>
>Though not very active in UBL TC (I can't get to TC meetings) I hope being
>a TC member is enough for me to be able to update the wiki for this
>particular section.

Absolutely!  And any other section as well that gets created or that
you wish to create.  Just log in with your OASIS credentials.

>I realise of course that the other sections are mainly for
>those involved in the respective TC (TC-meeting-oriented) tasks.

That's the nice thing about a wiki ... once Jon had it set up it was
no sweat for me to add a section for this.

Any TC member can bring up any topic on the wiki for collaborative discussion.

I encourage UBL-Dev subscribers to consider OASIS and TC membership
so as to participate in creating these useful documents for UBL users:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/join/

--
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/bc