ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Invoice legally responsible person placeholder

> Hi, all
>

> I'm looking for  placeholders to put references to persons involved in
> creating an invoice.
>

> 1.       Person legally responsible for issuing the invoice
>
> -          Is the
> "Invoice/cac:AccountingSupplierParty/cac:Party/cac:Person" right place for
> that?

When a company has a liable person you could use the cac:Person , but I
believe that such kind of SME companies are personal businesses, so into
this case the best is you specify the cac:PartyLegalEntity under
cac:Party.

For instance if the registration name of a personal business is something
like "Jeff Back XYZ", which menas the name/surname are part of the name,
then you can use the PartyLegalEntity.

> o   How to indicate the role of that person ("legally responsible person"
> - he/she is the one that might have legal consequences if the invoice is
> forged or there is something wrong with it) - cac:Person has only JobTitle
> and OrganizationDepartment properties?

The "cbc:OrganizationDepartment" annotation says: The department or
subdivision of an organization that the person belongs to (for a
particular role).   So it is to clearly express the role also. (e.g Head
of Invoicing Dept.)

> -          Is the Invoice/cac:Signature valid option? What if actual
> (digitally) signing the invoice is delegated to another person or invoice
> is not digitally signed ?

No this is just to reference digital signatures.

> -          Any other ideas?

Into UBL 2.1 we expect to add a more specific place for the issuer of an
invoice expecially because there could be an outsourcing party that cover
this task.

> 2.       Person (usually clerk) who created / prepared the invoice ?
>
> -          Since it's liability is only internal, perhaps it could be put
> in one of the contact properties ( e.g.
> Invoice/cac:AccountingSupplierParty/cac:AccountingContact) ?

SellerContact maybe is better

--
* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*