ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Specifying Quotation demands in RFQ

At 2011-04-16 21:47 +0200, Roland Hommes - Rhocon wrote:
>Thanks for the quick reply. However, ... (there is always a 'but'). You're
>talking 2.1. I'm talking 2.0.

Ouch!  Sorry, I didn't get that from your post and I jumped to our latest work.

>I think that tells the story; these requirements are not present in 2.0.

'fraid so.  Looks like that to me.

>And yes, for government making a public RFQ to commercial businesses there
>is a kind of 'auction' time available in which they can make their offer and
>there is a separate start/end for when the offer should be standing.

Then I'll make a suggestion to PSC to address the start time.

Thank you, Roland!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/