ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: [spam] Re: [ubl-dev] XPath expressions in UBL / Signatures

Recognising I'm not a TC member and you guys are, so my opinion is merely that,
my opinion is that the qualification needed for the XPath BBIE
available for reuse
in UBL-conformant documents does have business importance, not just processor
relevance: It can be an essential detail of business significance in
resolving a ref
to part of a document so a human accountant might be exposed to it and
a technical
person of such a business role might in the later phases of a
document's life-cycle
have to evaluate it, just as they might have to do with codes. So it
does need all
the supplementary components necessary to make this possible at any stage in
a document's life-cycle (which might be decades after the XPath was 'written').
----
Stephen D Green