ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] TaxTotal with several TaxScheme

Hello Pierre,

As Roberto says, I'd recommend to use a single instance of a TaxTotal class per each TaxScheme.
So of you have different tax schemes, you need different repetitions of the TaxTotal class.

The rational for this is that there is no Tax total information in the LegalMonetaryTotal class, so you need to use the TaxTotal class for summarizing tax information per tax scheme.

Best regards
Oriol Bausà