ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] planning ahead

Hi all

Postscript to my previous message:

I would suggest we all look ahead to the second week in July when we will may have a week to finalise the stylesheets for release.

Perhaps folk might try
1) to think about what work will be necessary to complete the stylesheets in that week
2) to find as much available time as they can for that week and
3) try to work out by tomorrow or next week how much time they will have available in that week (as well as in the last week in June and the first week in July)

My reasoning is that, besides the possibility of schema production slippage and changes, there may be ongoing feedback from reviewers even in the first week of July so we may have only the second week in which to complete the 0p80 release.

All the best

Stephen Green