ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] Meeting between FPSC and examples group

Bill

Hi

Thanks for this.

My opinion is that we need a separate meeting but I guess it rather depends on availabilities.

I'm OK anytime between California times 8am to 2pm except of course where this clashes with another call.

I'll cc this to the rest of FPSC and see what response we get on Thursday - our next FPSC call.

Steve

>>> Bill Meadows <Bill.Meadows@Sun.COM> 06/24/03 15:31 PM >>>
Alan, Sue,
  The FPSC has requested a meeting with the group that put the example instances together. (Now just the three of us.)
"The reason is, FPSC will need designs and UBL 'mappings' of elements for three new forms (receipt advice, change
order and simple order response) which need to be added to the existing ones. Since it isn't clear where the division
of labour should be, we'll probably need a collaborative working meeting sometime soon." (from an email requesting the meeting).
Ken, Steve,
  Do you want us to call in to the TC meeting, or something seperate?

Cheers,
Bill