ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] HISC Teleconference announcement - 2005-02-22/23

At 2005-02-21 18:34 +0000, Stephen Green wrote:
>Congratulations with excellent progress.

Thank you, Steve.

>I particularly add a comment that I think the issues addressed by
>Micah in the input draft specs are being pitched at just the right level
>for implementers and for the more techically minded business folk
>(having been from both backgrounds).

I agree ... I'm looking forward to his work with this as I believe he is
breaking new ground, as new ground was broken with the output specs.

>If I can't make it to the coming call (very late night in my time zone)
>I'll eagerly look out for any updates and collaborate by email.

Please do not disturb your sleep to attend the teleconference meetings ...
these meetings are meant for tidying up issues and handling things that
cannot be handled over this mail list.

Members are encouraged to collaborate over this mail list and to forward
your comments and suggestions (and offers of assistance in the work as
witnessed from Steve!).

For the time being, revenue work schedules as they are for me as chair, I'm
obliged to convene evening EST meetings ... again I apologize to the
European membership.

We're looking forward to your analyses and feedback, Steve, when documents
start getting produced.

Thanks again.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc