ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] HISC Teleconference 2005-03-29/30

Greetings

"G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> wrote on 29.03.2005,
03:14:51:
> I'd like to talk about XPath files and specifications ... I'll try to post
> some revised files tomorrow morning.

Could I note four things about the SBSC needs for the XPath files
1. The files will all need to comply with the OASIS rule and
   UBL NDR rule that the encoding be stated as 'UTF-8'
2. For the SBS we need a set of files which are in XML but
   actually list the XPaths
3. The above will be the normative cd files so I'd need to edit them
   e.g. adding OASIS copyright, removing non-essential annotation,
   etc
4. Could we have a set of files like those Ken generates as
   the XPath precursors (i.e. called ..-XPaths because XPaths
   are generated from them) but with a change of use in that
   they would contain the XPaths as the text and html files do
   but also have the uri's Ken is kindly adding, etc? Perhaps
   this will be confusing though if they are called the same as
   those Ken produces now and calls ..-XPaths (unless they are
   substituted for the latter or have new names and thier own
   separate namespaces).

Many thanks

Steve