ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] HISC Teleconference 2005-06-21/22 minutes

> OUTPUT
>
> Ken Phase 0 - use the 8 doc from UBL 1.0 (should be unchanged for 2.0)
> new approach for writing specs
> xy coord of box delta x delta y size, requires this mapping and label is
xxx
> (geometry vs. semantic)

For 2.0 there will be changes to the prefixes (due to
some of the new NDRs). I've started work on a new
set of files to allow Ken to produce (albeit provisional)
XPaths (with the 1.0 doc data but the 2.0 prefixes). I
hope to have this finished sometime this week or early
next week.

This would be beyond phase 0 since it would be
a preliminary educated guess at 2.0 XPaths so it
needn't be a dependancy for phase 0 as long as
the latter is to be a 1.0 deliverable.

All the best

Steve